Board of Directors
- Sharon Wolfe, Chair | Program Director S/S Wolfe Counseling
- Sheena Murphy, CPA, Vice Chair | Director of CPA Examination Review Board (NASBA)
- Carol Burton, Secretary | Community Volunteer
- Stacy Miller, Treasurer | President/CEO, Tennessee Correctional Services, West
- Regina McDevitt, Past Chair | Director Family Justice Center
- Angie Benefield | Community Volunteer
- Alvin Bonds, II | Clinical Director, Revelation of Hope Counseling Services
- Zach Frisbee | Accountant, Kroger Corporation
- Chuck Guarneri | Major Account Manager Verizon Wireless
- Kelly S. Holmes | Business Manager, Martin Heller Potempa & Sheppard, PLLC
- Jennifer Predmore | Director of Business Development, Camelot Care Centers
- Van Wolfe | Executive Director, Safe Space Domestic Violence Shelter
Are you interested in serving as a member of the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence?
As a board member, you’ll be part of a group of decision-makers and can influence the current and future shape of the Coalition. Completing this form will help you understand the skills and time/resource commitments of this position. You may find it helpful to read through the entire application and Board Member Responsibilities before you begin filling it out.
Please return the completed application by email to email@example.com by November 1, 2023.
TNC Board Application