Eager, compassionate, and dedicated to our mission, volunteers are constantly needed and are always welcomed.
There are different ways to donate your time to helping change lives with the Coalition. Some options include:
- Activist: Assist the Coalition in passing laws that protect survivors and victims of domestic and sexual violence while holding offenders more accountable by contacting your legislators and meeting with them when needed.
- Event Planner: Help the Coalition raise money by planning and staffing events.
- Online Ambassador: Follow the Coalition on your preferred social networking sites and amplify our reach by sharing our posts, commenting, and creating your own posts.
- Community Ambassador: Help set up events, run an information booth, and/or attend community fairs.
- Office Assistant: Answer phones, make copies or perform other office support tasks.
- Writer: Submit letters to the editor in response to news stories that affect survivors or contribute to the culture of victim-blaming.
- Licensed Attorney: Provide pro-bono legal services to survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Intern: Opportunities for college interns to work in one of our legal clinics or in one of our education, prevention, or public awareness projects.
To apply, please fill out the form below.